About East Providence Paint & Wallpaper
East Providence Paint & Wallpaper started in 1955 on Taunton Avenue in East Providence, Rhode Island by Ernest Maynard. In 1959, East Providence Paint & Wallpaper moved to its present location at 200 Willett Avenue in Riverside, Rhode Island.
As an employee of East Providence Paint & Wallpaper, David LePage purchased the store in November 1981 and continued its success for over 30 additional years as the sole proprietor.
Today, Dave believes in continuing to sell quality products and providing product knowledge to assist customers in any home improvement projects.